January 31, 2011

Transfer Day is set

I got a call from the clinic and the Intended Parents- the transfer is set for Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 9:30am. I am so excited to start this journey and get knocked up with their baby and in 9 months see them become a family for the 1st time, writing this makes my eyes water because I am just so blessed to be a part of it all, to help them become loving caring parents to a child, as they are loving caring people towards me.


I have not met them yet but when we talk on the phone they are so sweet, caring, loving people.  Who I know will be wonderful parents.  I am just hoping to be "knocked up"as we say it at support group with their baby and in 9 months see the joy and happy tears fill the room as they welcome their little one they have waited so long to have.  That there is well PRICELESS and I am excited to be apart of that.