January 27, 2011

Getting to know B & M

I am starting to talk to my B & M more and I am loving it and I am thinking they are to, it's so nice to be able to talk and get to know them better, I am sure they are getting to know my family as well as when we talk on the phone my kids are loud and fight over who is going to play the wii, but they understand they are kids and the phone is a magnet in our house, they are nice and quiet and get along but once the phone rings they are loud and bug you for something and my youngest son who is 3 is good for that. I even asked him if he wanted to talk to B and he looks at me like who? all 3 of my children know of B & M and seen pictures of them, so hopefully when they meet B & M they will know they are. I am sure my family will like them as I already have, I am very thankful and blessed to have been matched with them they are a wonderful caring couple.