February 3, 2011

Time Flies


It just dawned on me that it's been 3 months since the day I had been interviewed with B & M and in 2 days I will be meeting them for the 1st time and I am looking forward to that, we talk on the phone and we email but never actually met so this is exciting for all of us, them, me and someone from the agency.  You don't realize how fast the time goes by until you think about it. I was counting down the days to when I go for the transfer and can you believe it- it's in 3 days, and I have faith that this is it.  Everything is going good and no stress nothing it's just perfect and I love it.

Got my bags packed with everything I need now and my carry on bag is ready as well.  When I come back home Sunday I will be on bedrest still if not I am still going to be for a few extra days and taking life easy for awhile hopefully past my 2 week blood draw.  We will know on the 16th of February if I am knocked up with B & M's baby(ies). I say baby(ies) because they are going to transfer 2 embryos so maybe they will have 1 or 2. Time will only tell and let me tell you the 2 week wait period is the hardest part.