January 5, 2011

It's A New Day

My January Med Calendar

I received the rest of my beginning medications that I will start taking in February and hopefully they will continue until 12 weeks of pregnancy then I will wean off of them. It's all for a wonderful cause that I will call a miracle of life, because a baby is a miracle and a wonderful gift that will forever be treasured.




my meds before I organized them

I  received some meds  that I have never taken before and that's alright with me, new meds for a new journey.  With my meds I got 2 bags of needles one size to fill the syringe and one size to give myself the shot for both the delestrogen and the progesterone, I thought that was weird but I am alright with that then there is no confusion on what needle goes with the delestrogen and the progesterone. 



my meds after I organized them

I organized my meds and put the progesterone with some pink needles for the drawing of the medication and some with blue needles that I will use for injection into one container and then in another container is the delestrogen some pink needles and some blue needles, in the top container I have all my other medication expect for the ones that needed to be refrigerated.