February 25, 2011

Beta 3 numbers

Well the Beta 3 number was 760 which is a low normal but they want to to another beta Monday just to make sure that the number is doubling.  Also today B & M are 5 weeks and 2 days along, keep on growing little hiccup.  Yes, I call it little hiccup because since before I got the call from the clinic that they are expecting I have had the hiccups and they come and go and I never know when I am going to have them, I don't mind having the hiccups beats having morning sickness, wait I missed that part like I missed that part with my own pregnancies, I am not complaining I enjoy being pregnant and I am looking forward to seeing my belly grow and the happiness in B & M's eyes.  I am so happy for them words can not describe how happy I am for them.  Congrats again to you both.