December 2, 2011

28 weeks

Well I thought I better update my blog since I have been slacking on it big time

I went in for my 28 week appointment on Tuesday November 29 and the babies are growing one more so than the other which I am hoping the smaller baby will catch up with the bigger one and when I say bigger one I mean bigger one it's measuring 34 weeks yes that's what the dr said when he measured it on the ultrasound and the smaller one is measuring right at 28 weeks which is where we are right now.  And the Dr is surprised that I have not had any preterm labor yet, which I am greatful for not having these babies need to cook more

I also failed my 1 hr glucose test which I took the day before Thanksgiving and on Wednesday the 30th I took the 3 hr one and passed that, I had no doubt that I would have gestational diabetes because I didn't have it with my own 3.