August 22, 2011

14 weeks already

Well we are now 14 weeks and into our 2nd trimester. and today I went to the Dr because I woke up cramping and it was all on my right side, and come to find out it can be either built up scar tissue from previous surgeries, my appendix in 2005 and then having my tubes tied in 2007 or it could be a
varicose vein the dr was just not really sure what it is but he is going to watch it. I am just thankful that it is not harming the twins.  They are not my babies but I still want to make sure that they are save and ok as I would be doing the same thing if they were my own.  Every pregnancy is different and yes its also nerve raking as well because we want to make sure all goes well for 40 weeks or 9 months.  I am just so thankful that everything is going pretty well, nothing major and I can not wait for the 20 week ultrasound when B & M can see how much their babies have changed since they last saw them at the 9 week ultrasound, other than the ultrasound pictures that I had sent them.